1. I’m going to be OK. Really.
2. People are friendly and engaging, especially if you are friendly and engaging, too.
3. Change is just change. It is disconcerting and disorienting. But you get through it.
4. Unfamiliar places quickly become familiar. Whew.
5. Want a friend? Be a friend. Reach out, listen, appreciate, laugh, and say yes.
6. Did I mention laugh? Life is so much better if you laugh.
Certified Body Code Practitioner, life coach and energy healer, former non-profit executive with years of experience in caring for and about people and their place in this world. Friend of refugees and immigrants, ally to the addiction recovery community--all with respect, love, and compassion for mutual healing.